Saturday, September 29, 2012

Exam week.

 Hey,I m back.

next week is exam week,

and i still blogging LOL

Really no mood to study.

My lazyness,arghhhhhhhh

Due to PMR,

we have 1week plus holiday after exam 4days,

Ohnoooo i keep thinking of that holiday hehe :3

Because i want go to H&M!

H&M was opened at Lot10

i went there last week,

need to line up only can get in

but luckily no need to line up for ages,Haha

H&M is a good place to shop for me.

Those clothes are quite nice and the price are reasonable.

All clothes are basic type but it's still okay for me because my style is simple and nice TEHEE! :P

Oh yeah,

i bought few mustache shirts from Melacca *which means long time ago* 

Got dress also but too bad i didn't buy :(

I m regret now. D:




Anddddddd

kindly like my nuffnang advertisement! THANK YOU!

No comments: