Friday, September 7, 2012

School Life.

Super love my long hair.

Baby fringe please grow faster...

Alright back to the topic,

Less than one month to final exam,

and i still like very steady,LOL.

when in scul teachers also give up on us alredi,

we just keep on gossip and play some stupid games.

at home i keep clicking my phone,whatsapp

tweeting,playing the sims etc.

WHAT THE HACK TO ME?

Not promised to my parents that must get a good result?

Not warning myself that not to play anymore?

But when i saw wifi all this will be forgotten.

Oh come on take this serious CARMEN LEE!

you may separate with your gangs and change to 6 again due to your bullshit result

if you feel like nevermind then just keep it on.


Shit i keep talking to myself...

is time to study man!

Wish me luck  :)




No comments: